The Aesthetics Committee is responsible for the appearance and decoration of the interior spaces of MVUUF, excluding the RE classrooms.
- Coordinate presentation of Fellowship’s best image to guests, potential new members, and members.
- Recommend decisions regarding carpeting, furniture, lighting, wall and window treatments, and accessories such as art, ceremonial, and seasonal decorations.
- Be sure all public places such as lobby, fireside room, sanctuary, and hallways are “ready for company.”
- Check flowers, music stands, chair for minister on dais, microphones, candles and lighter for Sunday services.
- Report any need for repairs, cleaning, or additional maintenance to the operations committee.