Steve Danko, Chair (952) 884-9099, email@example.com
The purpose of the Finance Committee is to monitor the short-term and long-term financial health of the Fellowship.
The responsibilities of this Committee are to:
- Prepare a preliminary annual budget for review by the Board of Trustees. The final budget is voted on and approved at the annual membership meeting.
- Conduct the annual pledge drive; prepare materials necessary for the pledge drive; facilitate the pledge drive kick-off event.
- Recommend budget adjustments in response to pledges of support and submit this information to the Board of Trustees for approval.
- Conduct additional fundraising activities as necessary.
- Prepare an annual report for the membership meeting.
- Collect budget information from committee chairs.
- Provide input on such things as loans and mortgage.
- Periodically review the financial policies of the Fellowship and present recommended changes to the Board of Trustees for approval.
- Work with the treasurer to resolve emergency or extraordinary financial situations and to assure adequate insurance coverage.